Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is the Day!

From 2pm to 8pm TODAY come join Louise, the PCP Owners & Members and myself at the Wearables Art Show at Port City Pottery and Fine Craft in the Cotton Exchange Downtown Wilmington, North Carolina. Its a Holiday party! I'm going to have fun, if I can get there in one piece......

I'm still putting earrings on earring cards and running around the house. Finished putting together some etsy orders that came in overnight. I have even been so busy that I've forgotten to get coffee. This is a first!

Coffee, yum--with a flax seed cookie. There, there, I'm much calmer now.
Well, who knows what to expect, but as long as there are people there to talk to, I'll be happy as a clam.

See you there!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope it goes well!

sarawestermark said...

Ashley,
Thanks for your comment! It went well and it was great to see folks buying gifts.

The gallery owners were pleased and want more of that type of show in the future.