Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To my Etsy Metal Secret Santa

Dear Secret Santa,
I must tell you that it was very hard for me to keep this secret. When I have good news, its hard for me to keep quiet about it. Even now I find myself editing this post so that you don't figure out if it is you or not!

I have been thinking over and over about what kind of piece to do for you. I did some research and had Hans cut me a custom cabochon to use in this piece. I wanted something to remind you of the earth's natural beauty, but to keep the lines simple and modern.

Secret Santa--Most of all I want you to know that I wish you all the beauty, love and joy of this holiday season.

Merry Christmas,
Sara

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see who gets your lovely gift. I mailed mine in a rush and didn't take a picture. Hopefully my recipient will take one for me.

sarawestermark said...

I wish that I could see yours Ashley!!!

tamdoll said...

That is really nice. I like the green accent.

Memories for Life said...

Your secrect santa is going to be so excited to receive this!