Monday, February 4, 2008

Art Promotion


I have spent all morning trying to get organized to promote my art online. I haven't even made anything today. I do have lots of ideas though...sometimes I wake up with them.......Pehaps if I stay up all night, I'll get some new work done. I just got accepted into the etsymetal group from the online handmade market place www.etsy.com...so I've been trying to navigate all the new technology there to promote my pieces. I have an etsy store that shows my work online (www.etsy.sarawestermark.com). This piece is called understated moonstone and the light hit the matrix just right. One of my best friends bought this piece before I had a chance to show it.

2 comments:

Chris Parry said...

Congrats

A blank canvas is the scariest of all things.

Good luck with the blog.

sarawestermark said...

chris,
I put you in my treasury under mermaidstones artsy earrings. I'm pleased the the composite picture!
Thanks again for all your help! :D