Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day in Louisville


Mother's Day is fast approaching! You probably already have something planned for your mother. I do too! I signed up to do a show in Louisville, Kentucky where my mother lives and will get to visit her. If you live nearby and want to come by and say hello--here's a link with more details. I'm thrilled to visit her and will take all the kids to see her too. I'll drive through the night 12 hours to get to her and then rest up before having to set up on Friday Evening.

So if you are a mother and want to treat yourself, or don't mind a late Mother's day gift for your own mother--I'm offering a 10% off Sale with the code MOTHER at my etsy store only. In the note to seller, type MOTHER and I'll send you a refund of 10% off your order.

I hope that you have a wonderful day with family! I will!

No comments: