For this month's blog carnival we were asked to tell about our favorite object. I figured that I would relate my favorite object to my metalsmithing work. It is a student small ball peen hammer. Its a simple and inexpensive tool, but it is my favorite. It is the first hammer I go to for any job. It is balanced, useful and reliable.
check out these other blogs from EtsyMetal Members for other favorites objects:
1. victoria takahashi http://vtakahashi.blogspot.com/
2. Danielle Miller-Gilliam http://daniellemillerjewelry.blogspot.com/
3. stacey hansen http://wildflowerdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Rebekah Timlin Meddles http://lunasadesigns.blogspot.com
5. Beth Cyr http://bcyrjewelry.blogspot.com