Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentine's Day


Today I was trying to get around to my design with hearts on a pendant, but I got stuck making some heart hoop earrings. I also wanted to get these done, but alas I didn't get everything on my list done. There's still tonight! I am pleased with how this photo turned out. I experimented with light--used natural light, but also put a cloth up to have less shadow. The stone I use in my photos was found outside by my 1 and a half year-old son. I love this stone--color, shape, size and texture. My daughter picked up every stick when she was a toddler and now my son picks up every stone. Perhaps I need to do a piece themed "sticks and stones".......Aha! the inspiration I needed!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Gallagher said...

I love your "sticks and stones" idea.